You can also Search by Category, State or Province. For example if you would like to find a certified tech in Texas use the search box on the right and type in Texas. You may also choose by category, after selecting your desired category you may refine your search by State or Province.
Very experienced Hail Technician.
– 18 years experience.
– (3) Dent Olympics trophies including (1)1st place tie, (2) 3rd place.
– Personally repaired thousands of vehicles!
– 8.5 years in USMC as a Metal Smith/Airframes mech incl. 5 years on “Marine One”
– High Quality on all levels of Damage including “Extreme damage”.
– Fast, very efficient, high quality repairs!
– Team player! Big believer in customer service and professionalism!!! Can work as a single hail tech as well as provide Fully screened, high quality techs (experienced) for Any sized job!
Richard Routson has been with Dentmasters since 2003. He is currently the lead master technician at Dentmasters of Arlington. Richard’s territory encompasses Arlington County, Falls Church, Alexandria, and Washington, DC. He is highly skilled and detail oriented. He has worked on everything from Toyota Corollas to Rolls Royces. Some unique cars Richard has repaired include a classic Ferrari once owned by Muhammad Ali and a stainless steel Delorean DMC (the Back to the Future car). Richard is a Virginia Tech graduate and diehard Hokie football fan. He can also be found at the local sporting venues cheering on the Nats, Wizards, Capitals, and Redskins! Richard relaxes and reinvigorates himself yearly with a big snowboarding trip to the Alps, Rockies, or Sierra Nevada.
Richard recently took a proactive roll in marketing Dentmasters, inc. Steps taken towards growing the brand included starting and consolidating social media sites. He also started an advertising campaign with multiple online sources. Richard is most proud of his work on the redesign of the company website http://www.dentmasters.com.
Richard participates in all aspects of PDR (wholesale, retail, body shops, service centers, hail damage). However, his main focus is on retail and body shop service. He specializes in large complex damage (paintless collision repair). If hail hits his area he can handle it, but Richard does not travel to chase hail storms.