PDR NATION CODE OF ETHICS
- To be honest and consistent when stating claims or estimates based on available data.
- To avoid real or perceived conflicts of interests whenever possible, and disclose them to concerned parties when they do exist.
- To make known promptly any factors which might endanger the public and to accept responsibility in making auto body repair decisions consistent with the safety, health and welfare of our industry.
- Reject bribery in all of its forms.
- To keep up and improve our technical competence and to undertake tasks for others only if qualified by training or experience.
- To pursue, welcome and suggest appropriate criticism of craftsmanship, to correct errors and properly credit the contributions of others.
- To avoid injuring others, their property, reputation or employment by false or malicious action.
- To aid fellow workers in their professional development and support them in following the code of ethics.
- To treat fairly all persons regardless of such factors as race, religion, gender, disability, age or national origin.